- Your data doesn’t fit in a box. Gone are the days of assay-specific data analysis. nSolver 4.0 is analyte focused and less assay restricted. This means that any combination of analytes you can dream up is supported. Customize your experiment by mixing and matching DNA, RNA and Protein assays (3D Biology™ Technology).
2. NanoString is growing and so are your data analysis options. nSolver 4.0 can now analyze your SNV, PlexSet™, and Fusion data. Advanced Analysis 2.0 has new modules to visualize SNV and Fusion call data and QC results.
3. We’re not stopping there. nSolver 4.0 and Advanced Analysis 2.0 are poised to adapt to the next wave of NanoString developments. We’ve made it easier to load and analyze custom content, quantitate new cell types, and load future NanoString panels, from Immunology to Neuropathology.
4. You’ve spoken, we’ve listened. We’ve added some of the most requested features below!
nSolver 4.0 enhancements include:
- Batch calibration
- Analysis wizard enhancements, such as inverse selection for histogram filter and option to filter by p value
- Background thresholding option
- Region-specific export format
Advanced Analysis 2.0 boasts new features such as:
- Interactive heatmap
- New differential expression method
- Colorblind-friendly plots
- Updated embedded panel annotations
- Cell type scoring p-value summary
5. Data analysis isn’t a spectator sport. From interactive heatmaps to customizable settings and expanded analysis options, we aim to get you out of the stands and into the middle of your data. Your analysis doesn’t have to adapt to the software; thanks to the dynamic nature of nSolver 4.0 and Advanced Analysis 2.0 it adapts to your needs.
Don’t wait! Download the latest version of nSolver and Advanced Analysis today! Click here and go to the “Getting Started Tab”
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.